Ranges from 6 inches to 125 inches. 2-foot detection zone for proximity information with a ~2.5-second acquire time and ~1.5-second release time.
Discounted pricing is shown in the cart.
Features of the MB1434, USB-ProxSonar-EZ3, include one-inch resolution, both proximity and range information for the nearest detectable target, and serial data over an easy-to-use USB interface.
The USB-ProxSonar-EZ line is designed for people or obstacles that enter within a calibrated detection zone. The USB-ProxSonar-EZ proximity sensors report when a person or other detectable target enters the detection zone. The target is released after leaving the USB-ProxSonar-EZ's detection zone.
The MB1434 has a detection zone of ~2 feet. The MB1434 will allow for 13+ simultaneous sensors depending on sensor mounting and environment.
- USB interface
- ~2.5-second target acquire time*
- ~1.5-second target release time*
- Automatic multi-sensor operation
- People sensor
- Resolution of 1 inch
- Maximum Range of 125 inches (318 cm)
- Detection zone range of 24 inches (61 cm)
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures the distance to objects
- RoHS compliant
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 6 inches range as 6 inches
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- 2-foot detection zone
All MaxBotix part numbers are a combination of a six-character base followed by a dash and a three-digit product code. The following table displays all of the active and valid part numbers for this product.