Ranges from 25cm to 765cm with a 10Hz read rate. Widest detection field. Excellent for people detection.
Features of the MB1300, XL-MaxSonar-AE0, include centimeter resolution, the widest and most sensitive beam pattern of any unit from the XL‑MaxSonar‑AE sensor line, short to long distance detection, range information from 25cm to 765cm, a 10Hz read rate, and various output options: analog envelope, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
This makes the MB1300 an excellent choice for use where high sensitivity, wide beam, or people detection is desired.
The MB1300 from the XL‑MaxSonar‑AE line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1300 offers virtually noise-free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10Hz reading rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 Serial, Analog Envelope
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 25 cm range as 25 cm
- Operates from 3.3-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from 0˚C to +65˚C (32˚F to +149˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 20+ Years Mean Time Between Failure
- Widest and most sensitive beam of our XL-MaxSonar-AE sensors
- Maximum range of 765 cm (300 inches)
- Hardware gain of 4000
- Long range, wide detection zone for small targets
All MaxBotix part numbers are a combination of a six-character base followed by a dash and a three-digit product code. The following table displays all of the active and valid part numbers for this product.