Ranges from 6 inches to 254 inches. 5-foot detection zone for proximity information with a ~2.5-second acquire time and ~1.5-second release time.
Features of the MB1014, ProxSonar-EZ1, include one-inch resolution, both proximity and range information for the nearest detectable target, and various output options: high/low logic level and RS232 serial.
The LV-ProxSonar-EZ line is designed to detect people or obstacles that enter within a calibrated detection zone. The LV-ProxSonar-EZ proximity sensors report when a person or other detectable target enters the detection zone. The target is released after leaving the LV-ProxSonar-EZ's detection zone.
The MB1014 has a detection zone of ~5 feet. The MB1014 will allow for 8+ simultaneous sensors depending on sensor mounting and environment.
- Resolution of 1 inch
- ~2.5 second target acquire time*
- ~1.5 second target release time*
- Automatic multi-sensor operation
- People sensor
- Maximum reported range of 254 inches (645 cm)
- ~7-foot proximity detection zone (84 inches or 213 cm)
- Run up to 6+ sensors in the same environment
- Choice of 2 digital outputs: Logic Level (High/Low) and RS232 serial
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from sensor outputs: Serial and Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 6 inches range as 6 inches
- Operates from 2.5-5.5V
- Low 2.0mA average current requirement
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Longest detection zone
*Custom times available for a nominal NRE fee
All MaxBotix part numbers are a combination of a six-character base followed by a dash and a three-digit product code. The following table displays all of the active and valid part numbers for this product.