Ranges from 300mm to 5000mm with a ~4Hz read rate. Narrowest detection field. Highest noise tolerance.
Discounted pricing is shown in the cart.
Features of the MB1443, HRUB-MaxSonar-EZ4, include millimeter resolution, the narrowest beam width of any sensor in the HRUSB‑MaxSonar‑EZ sensor line, short to long distance detection, range information from 300mm to 5000mm, a ~4Hz read rate, and a USB serial output.
The MB1443 is a great choice for applications where only larger objects need to be detected.
The MB1443 from the HRUSB‑MaxSonar‑EZ line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1443 offers virtually noise-free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
- USB interface
- Resolution of 1 mm
- Multi-sensor operation
- ~250mS between range readings
- Maximum Range of 5000 mm (196 inches)
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures the distance to objects
- RoHS compliant
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 30 cm range as 30 cm
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Narrowest beam of the HRUSB-MaxSonar-EZ sensors
- Best for large object detection applications
All MaxBotix part numbers are a combination of a six-character base followed by a dash and a three-digit product code. The following table displays all of the active and valid part numbers for this product.