Detect large objects from 1mm to 5m. Senses range to objects from 2cm to 5m.
Discounted pricing is shown in the cart.
Features of the MB1614, HRLV-ShortRange-EZ1T, include millimeter resolution, a good balance between people detection and beam pattern width, range information from 2cm to 5m, a 10Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and TTL.
The HRLV-ShortRange-EZ1T is our most recommended HRLV-ShortRange-EZ Sensor for people detection, autonomous navigation, and well-balanced detection.
- Resolution of 1‑mm
- 10Hz reading rate
- Internal temperature compensation
- Cost-effective solution where precision range findings are needed
- Sensor component allows users to lower the cost of their systems without sacrificing performance
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS compliant
- Read from all sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, TTL, and Pulse Width
- The sensor minimum reported distance is 2 cm (0.8 inches).
- The HRLV-ShortRange-EZ will detect targets within 1 mm of the front sensor face.
- Large targets closer than 2 cm will typically range as 20 mm.
- Accuracy is factory-matched providing a typical accuracy of 1% or better
- Maximum range of 5000 mm (195 inches)
- Tolerates outside noise sources
- Operates from 2.5V-5.5V
- Low 3.1mA average current requirement
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from -0C to +65C (+32F to +149F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Option external temperature compensation - HR‑MaxTemp
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Great starting point for users unsure of which sensor to use
All MaxBotix part numbers are a combination of a six-character base followed by a dash and a three-digit product code. The following table displays all of the active and valid part numbers for this product.