Ranges from 20cm to 765cm with a 10Hz read rate. Narrow detection field. High noise tolerance.
Discounted pricing is shown in the cart.
Features of the MB1330, XL-MaxSonar-AE3, include centimeter resolution, a narrow beam as well as excellent side object rejection, short to long distance detection, range information from 20cm to 765cm, a 10Hz read rate, and various output options: analog envelope, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
The MB1330 has a slightly wider beam width than the MB1340 which makes it a good choice for applications where the MB1340 does not have enough sensitivity.
The MB1330 from the XL‑MaxSonar‑AE line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1330 offers virtually noise-free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10Hz reading rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 Serial, Analog Envelope
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 20 cm range as 20 cm
- Operates from 3.3-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from 0˚C to +65˚C (32˚F to +149˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 20+ Years Mean Time Between Failure
- Narrow beam pattern
- High noise tolerance
- Maximum range of 765 cm (300 inches)
- Hardware gain of 500
- Medium range, narrow detection zone for small targets
All MaxBotix part numbers are a combination of a six-character base followed by a dash and a three-digit product code. The following table displays all of the active and valid part numbers for this product.