Ranges from 6 inches to 254 inches. 8-foot detection zone for proximity information with a ~10-second acquire time and ~5-second release time.
Features of the MB1005, ParkSonar-EZ-96, include one-inch resolution, both proximity and range information for the nearest detectable target, and various output options: high/low logic level and RS232 serial.
The ParkSonar-EZ line is designed to detect vehicles within a calibrated detection zone. The ParkSonar-EZ proximity sensors report when a vehicle, or other detectable targets, enters the detection zone. The target is released after leaving the ParkSonar-EZ's detection zone.
The MB1005 has a detection zone of ~8 feet. The MB1005 will allow for 14+ simultaneous sensors depending on sensor mounting and environment.
- Resolution of 1 inch
- ~10 second target acquire time*
- ~5 second target release time*
- Automatic multi-sensor operation
- Vehicle Detection Sensor
- Maximum reported range of 254 inches (645 cm)
- Choice of 2 digital outputs: Logic Level (High/Low) and RS232 serial
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 6 inches typically range as 6 inches
- Operates between 2.5 and 5.5V
- Low 2.0mA average current requirement
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Proximity Detection zone of 8 feet (96 inches)
All MaxBotix part numbers are a combination of a six-character base followed by a dash and a three-digit product code. The following table displays all of the active and valid part numbers for this product.