Ranges from 25cm to 765cm with a 10Hz read rate. Wide detection field. Excellent for people detection.
Discounted pricing is shown in the cart.
Features of the MB1210, XL-MaxSonar-EZ1, include centimeter resolution, a great blend of sensitivity as well as side object rejection, short to long distance detection, range information from 25cm to 765cm, a 10Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
This makes the MB1210 a good low-cost starting place for a customer not sure of which XL-MaxSonar-EZ sensor to use.
The MB1210 from the XL-MaxSonar-EZ line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1210 offers virtually noise-free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 10Hz reading rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 25 cm range as 25 cm
- Operates from 3.3-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from 0˚C to +65˚C (32˚F to +149˚F)
- Real-time auto sensitivity adjustments (voltage and acoustic or electrical noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Wide and sensitive beam, detects small targets to significant distances
- Maximum range of 765 cm (300 inches)
- Hardware gain of 2000
- Long range, medium detection zone for small targets
All MaxBotix part numbers are a combination of a six-character base followed by a dash and a three-digit product code. The following table displays all of the active and valid part numbers for this product.