Ranges from 300mm to 5000mm with a ~4Hz read rate. Widest detection field. Excellent for people detection.
Discounted pricing is shown in the cart.
Features of the MB1403, HRUSB-MaxSonar-EZ0, include millimeter resolution, the widest and most sensitive beam pattern of any unit from the HRUSB‑MaxSonar‑EZ sensor line, short to long distance detection, range information from 300mm to 5000mm, a ~4Hz read rate, and a USB serial output.
This makes the MB1403 an excellent choice for use where high sensitivity, wide beam, or people detection is desired.
The MB1403 from the HRUSB‑MaxSonar‑EZ line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1403 offers virtually noise-free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
- USB interface
- Resolution of 1 mm
- Multi-sensor operation
- ~250mS between range readings
- Maximum Range of 5000 mm (196 inches)
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS compliant
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 30 cm range as 30 cm
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Widest beam of the HRUSB-MaxSonar-EZ sensors
- Great for people detection applications
All MaxBotix part numbers are a combination of a six-character base followed by a dash and a three-digit product code. The following table displays all of the active and valid part numbers for this product.