Ranges from 300mm to 5000mm with a 10Hz read rate. Narrowest detection field. Highest noise tolerance.
Discounted pricing is shown in the cart.
Features of the MB1122, HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ4, include millimeter resolution, the narrowest beam width of any sensor in the HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ sensor line, short to long distance detection, range information from 300mm to 5000mm, a 10Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and a choice of either RS232 or TTL serial.
The MB1122 is a great choice for applications where only larger objects need to be detected.
The MB1122 from the HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB1122 offers virtually noise-free distance readings through the use of high-output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real‑time background automatic calibration, real‑time waveform signature analysis, and noise rejection algorithms. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources.
- Resolution of 1‑mm
- 10Hz reading rate
- Internal temperature compensation
- Cost-effective solution where precision range findings are needed
- Sensor component allows users to lower the cost of their systems without sacrificing performance
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS compliant
- Read from all sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 or TTL Serial, and Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, large objects closer than 30 cm are typically reported as 30 cm
- Accuracy is factory-matched providing a typical accuracy of 1% or better
- Maximum range of 5000 mm (195 inches)
- Tolerates outside noise sources
- Operates from 2.5V-5.5V
- Low 3.1mA average current requirement
- Small, lightweight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from -0C to +65C (+32F to +149F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Option external temperature compensation HR‑MaxTemp
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- Narrowest beam of the HRLV-MaxSonar-EZ sensors
- Best for large object detection applications
All MaxBotix part numbers are a combination of a six-character base followed by a dash and a three-digit product code. The following table displays all of the active and valid part numbers for this product.