- They provide an easy to use solution for wireless ultrasonic tank level monitoring. Just screw the sensor module into a standard 2 inch port in the tank and turn on a web browser to see the data.
- Get email alerts for tank servicing.
- You can move a monitor to a different tank very easily. You don’t have to change any cables, just tell Invigicom the dimensions and maximum capacity of the new tank so the sensor can be calibrated for the new environment.
- Within the Invigicom product family, they have the capability to monitor a wide variety of liquids including waste, petroleum and harsh chemicals.
- Invigicom monitors the back office for system problems. In many cases, they will see problems before the customer does and have the ability to fix them through the back office.
- If the problems aren’t able to be fixed through the back office. They’ll work with the customer to resolve the problem.
Not sure if our sensors would be the right fit for your application?
Click the button below to contact our team to discuss your project needs.