- Water and Utility
- Oil and Gas
In ellenex’s wireless sensor solution the DUS2, a MaxBotix WR sensor is the sensing element in their LPWAN solutions. ellenex's LPWAN / MaxBotix WR sensors are designed to be installed on the outside of tanks or containers for reliable level measurement with an accurate digital reading. These devices can monitor liquid surface heights by sending out short bursts of sound waves at specific frequencies which detect changes in distance caused by level variations. The MaxBotix WR senses various fluids, including water and oil products such as crude petroleum, biodiesel fuel oils, gasoline fuels, ethanol alcohols and many others. You can review the MaxBotix Chemical Compatibility Chart Here The product is based on 3 communication technologies
- NB IoT Cat M1 - an IoT communication protocol, which can be used for low power consumption and long battery life.
- LoRaWAN - a long-range wireless protocol for IoT.
- Low Power Satellite (ready for commercialization in 2-3 months)
- Directly to the end user platform directly from the sensor
- The information can be pulled by the API
- Deliver a microservice platform (possibly rebranded for the end user)
- Water tank level monitoring in farms
- Water trough level monitoring
- Diesel tank level monitoring
- Flood monitoring
- Chemical tank level monitoring
- Open channel level monitoring
Not sure if our sensors would be the right fit for your application?
Click the button below to contact our team to discuss your project needs.